Saturday, 19 April 2014

Inspiring Quotes

1. A champion is someone who gets up, even when he can't....

2. Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody      else...

3. Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon....

4. It is never too late to be what you might have been....

5."Your greatness is measured by your kindness; your education and intellect by your 
modesty; your ignorance is betrayed by your suspicions and prejudices, and your real caliber is measured by the consideration and tolerance you have for others"...

6.  "I think it's my job to risk looking foolish. One of the things I've learned from the actors I've worked with is you don't get something for nothing. If you don't risk looking foolish, you'll never do anything special".

7.  "Making films is about having absolute and foolish confidence; the challenge for all of us is to have the heart of a poet and the skin of an elephant"...

8. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails.  Explore, Dream, Discover.

9. “Go where you are celebrated – not tolerated. If they can’t see the real value of you, it’s time for a new start"....

10. “No one is going to hand me success. I must go out & get it myself. That’s why I’m here. To dominate. To conquer. Both the world, and myself".

11I have been running so sweaty my whole life Urgent for a finish line
And I have been missing the rapture this whole time Of being forever incomplete...

12. Forget about good.Good is a known quantity.Good is what we all agree on.
As long as you stick to good,you’ll never have real growth.

13. If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save
you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.

14. Losses aren’t cataclysmic if they teach the heart and soul their natural cycle of breaking and healing. Areal tragedy? That’s the loss of the heart and soul themselves. If you’ve abandoned yourself in the effortto keep anyone or anything else, unlearn that  pattern.
Live your truth, losses be damned. Just like that, your heart and soul will return home.

15. "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a dear"....

16. "Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the  quiet  voice at
the end of the Day saying, ‘I Will try again Tomorrow"....

17. “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your
character is what you really are, i while your reputation is merely what others think you are".

18. Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. ~Swami Vivekananda.


19.  Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne.

20. There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed. ~Ray Goforth

21. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails.  Explore, Dream, Discover. –Mark Twain

22. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me. –Erma Bombeck

23. When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life.  When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.  I wrote down ‘happy’.  They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. –John Lennon

24. You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life. ~Steve Jobs

25. First, have a definite, clear practical ideal; a goal, an objective. Second, have the necessary means to achieve your ends; wisdom, money, materials, and methods. Third, adjust all your means to that end. –Aristotle


26. A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done. ~Vince Lombardi

27“Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don't just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won't happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you'll love it up here.” 
28. Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

29. “Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering.” 

30. “Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” 




No comments:

Post a Comment